• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Two Pieces of Good News

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Craiger have you ever tried a cruiser with mid controls before like mine has now? You might like that a lil better. I'm the opposite I like to stretch out. I'd have something more along the lines of a Dyna Wide Glide but it is out of my price range. Big man bikes have Big price tags to go with em.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, but it was so long ago that I can't remember how comfortable it was.....and it was long before my current back issues. I'll have to try another sometime.

Regarding that throaty exhaust....there are some nice V-twins coming out in the Japanese market that produce a pretty nice sound. My Dad has a Suzuki Intruder 1400 with aftermarket exhaust that sounds pretty good. Granted, they'll never be able to reproduce that "potato-potato" sound due to the patented 45 degree V-Twins that Harley has come to be known for.

I have a lot of respect for the history of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle. I just don't have enough to pay the high price tag of their product. I can get a nice UJM for almost half of an equivalent Harley.

For some, it's all about nostalgia and status. For others, it's about "bang for the buck". Personally, I can get about the same riding experience with either....given there are no mechanical flaws.