• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Show us your enclosures

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
but on the bright side thier new cages are 4 feet by 2 feet adn 18 inches high heavy duty screen cages made with the frame of an old aviary cage kinda like stacked cages but out side

Fabio Cozzoli

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
IMG_0111.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ya very nice Im just running tanks at this point we are looking at buying a house with a unfinished basement then i plan on building the whole family room around my critters and fish tanks. one wall is going to be all fish and the other wall all reptiles. I plan on building room behind each wall for maintenance so the front is nice and clean looking

am917

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
img_6696.jpg

We just changed the lighting around in ours today, this was taken earlier this morning. We put in an under the counter light with a reptisun 10 bulb attached to the back glass.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
3036521893650_ORIG.jpeg
1036521893521_ORIG.jpeg
2036521893551_ORIG.jpeg

this is the start of all my out door cages this is one singel one the dimensions are 2 ft tall 2ft wide and 4ft long in th epic there is a divider in the middle and in the middle on the other side most of the tim for my adults the middle divider will be removed and a ramp to the top level will b there ! :) excited 14 more to go

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looking good wish we had the weather to do a outdoor setup.

alivia werner

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
lol yea i like it itll help me have a smaller electric bill ! ;) im really happy with how this first one came out its very versatile might get one of the ladies out side today and post a pic of it totaly set up

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
anywhere just asks for a url (mayby l'm just a little "blonde" when it comes to this stuff)

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The easiest way i have found is set up a photobucket acc or a similar acc to download all your pics to then you can copy and paste the image code. allot of forums like this has a size limit on what you can upload where that isnt a issue with image codes

Latest posts