• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Additions To Our Family;-)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not a particular spidery fan but OH, the cobalt blue makes me kinda wish I was....

Our Cobalt Blue just barricaded herself yesterday in her burrow which is a good sign that she is preparing to molt which means that in a short while she will bigger and her colours will be even more vibrant....it's always a very exciting time albeit a bit nerve racking in hopes that her molt is successful...if all goes well new pics to come once she re-emerges so stay tuned:)

Enjoy your weekend!!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I agree! The skeleton and cobalt T's really are beautiful, but from a distance for me!

LOL...The Cobalt Blue is definitely one to admire from a distance...she's shockingly fast, a bit aggressive and from what I have been told has a "not so fun bite"...I have actually dropped a cricket into her enclosure to feed her and she snatched it before it even landed on her substrate...LOL ...they truly are amazing creatures to watch!

Enjoy!!

Latest posts