• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Girl Has Arrived!

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well, Lacey went to bed like a big girl on her first night here. I wrapped her in her blanket and tried snuggle time with her tonight (as Bobbi does with Wally every night) and she did great! Fell asleep laying on my chest in less than 30 min. Then, after tucking her into her bed, she has remained there since... too adorable! I do believe she will be a great addition to our family!

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well, Lacey went to bed like a big girl on her first night here. I wrapped her in her blanket and tried snuggle time with her tonight (as Bobbi does with Wally every night) and she did great! Fell asleep laying on my chest in less than 30 min. Then, after tucking her into her bed, she has remained there since... too adorable! I do believe she will be a great addition to our family!

ME TOO!! She's already stolen my heart! Thank you for letting me get her! ❤️

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
Ha ha ha! Your welcome!

I've not heard of that Vape shop here but that doesn't mean it's not local. We have so many I can't keep up with them all.

All of our liquids are made in Richmond Virginia out of our certified ISO 6 clean room. All organic no artificial flavoring! Check it out [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
All of our liquids are made in Richmond Virginia out of our certified ISO 6 clean room. All organic no artificial flavoring! Check it out [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the 411 Maddie, will check out one of the local shops next pay day. I used to like "Amelia" by Jameson Vapor Co. That was made with all natural flavors. Too bad the company had to shut down, as their name, and font/logo was too close to the whiskey company.

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I think it's so funny, she keeps trying to jump "into" the background! She thinks it's part of her viv!

89b6518cc94f042b26a22902ab1bdf01.jpg

JUNGLE JIM

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Congrats on your new baby girl. I have experienced it myself and there's nothing like seeing them in person for the first time. Almost ready to pull the trigger on another once I finish setting up another enclosure that I'm bringing out of retirement. My next one will be a super citrus male. Maybe next week.

Latest posts