• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

My Girl Has Arrived!

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Haha. I was too slow to figure it out lol I would've never knew if maddie didn't say something. Wally was like "wait..something doesn't smell right around here all of a sudden!" I'm so glad to hear she finally got her baby :) you guys are so good to Wally I know this baby will have such an amazing home as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, Wally gets spoiled to heaven and back - to put it mildly!!! I even made him a wooden bed and a pillow! He snuggles with Bobbi every night for at least an hour after his lights out, then I put him in bed and tuck him in... it is SOOO cute, and he loves it! Never tried to scurry off anywhere else to sleep. And when he's hungry, he'll come to the front glass of his enclosure, and just look up at me, like "Daddy, I'm hungry, can I have a superworm for a snack?"

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
Omg, Wally gets spoiled to heaven and back - to put it mildly!!! I even made him a wooden bed and a pillow! He snuggles with Bobbi every night for at least an hour after his lights out, then I put him in bed and tuck him in... it is SOOO cute, and he loves it! Never tried to scurry off anywhere else to sleep. And when he's hungry, he'll come to the front glass of his enclosure, and just look up at me, like "Daddy, I'm hungry, can I have a superworm for a snack?"

We've definitely got our babies spoiled. Spyra has a similar routine [emoji4]

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran

That is too cute :) Wally is such a handsome fella how could you not spoil him

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
You call this handsome????

4a8fc0e202986122d0bcfeaa01fe3dc8.jpg

871d503b16f152fc359b19a26577227a.jpg

Thanks to Tony we've got a horny little dude! Lmao

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I just watched wally's head bobbing video. He is too cute! Totally cracked me up. Lacey is such a doll. You guys have 2 incredibly adorable and spoiled babies :)

Thank you Eavlynn for your sweet and lovely words.

Wally head bobbing today was the very first time we have EVER seen him do that!

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks for the advice I will try to find something to rig up. Good thing is humidity in her viv is 40% today and not 50-60. I think a fan will do the trick since it doesn't need to be lowered much. This may sound crazy but I'm wondering if vaping in my small room could make it rise? Just a thought...

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Thanks for the advice I will try to find something to rig up. Good thing is humidity in her viv is 40% today and not 50-60. I think a fan will do the trick since it doesn't need to be lowered much. This may sound crazy but I'm wondering if vaping in my small room could make it rise? Just a thought...

As a vaper myself, I really doubt that vaping has ANY impact on humidity. Keeping in mind that the vapor is the result of heated vegetable glycerine or polypropylene glycol (vg/pg) and NOT water. Humidity levels are affected by water moisture. Besides, even chain vaping still doesn't produce enough vapor to make a difference anyways.

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah, I work in a vape shop and I never really feel like it's humid in there so I guess you're right. Was just a thought. Trying to figure out why it was high yesterday and not today. I was off yesterday and worked all day today so I wasn't here to vape lol.

Anthony Radford

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well, even the ambient humidity - what's in the air at home, outside, etc can have an impact too...

Cool, you work in a shop? Sweet! Bet you have a cool mod?

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
The weird thing is yesterday the humidity was low outside but high in her tank.

I work at Avail Vapor, I believe there's a shop in Ohio too. And meh, probably not the coolest but it works for me [emoji11][emoji100]

Latest posts