• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's Godzilla Run!!!!☺

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys and gals Im knuckles and I would like to introduce my friend beardie godzilla we are new here been looking around a lot and just checking things out. FB_IMG_1412392036447.jpg
This is my godzilla I got him on 9/11 at petsmart he was labeled a fancy dragon did a little research on what that means apparently my little guy is a morph beardie what species I dont know but oh well he is lovely and friendly. If you by chance take a look at him and have an idea be happy to hear comments and so would he. So far he is quite the character he has tooken a fancy to sitting in between my girlfriends chest area and likes to watch us play games. He favors shiny fancy items and such to.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome!

Are his nails all clear? If so he is a hypo. We got Dexter from Petsmart and she was labeled "fancy" and that was the reason.

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
His nails do happen to be semi clear and such I know he has a very neat color pattern upon his backside jagged Orange with a splash of red. I at least know he isn't a leather back his is very bumpy and a little on the spikey side. He just went through his first shedding since I have had him looks like he may go through another here pretty soon.

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah I went and saw godzilla it was amazing. As cheesy and as unoriginal as it was to name him that its what seem to fit.

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh yeah I love it. I mistakenly goofed for a second today and let him run around on my bed he literally ran circles which was funny to watch for like the first minute or so until he decided that he would be a potential escape artist and try to figure a way down the side of the bed.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Be careful....surprisingly they do like to jump! Luci does it all the time. I'm hoping that when he gets bigger he realizes he can't jump from high places any more. When my big girl wants down from something she looks down, then looks at me as if to tell me I need to put her down.

frank1011

Bearded Dragon Egg
Godzilla is an awesome looking dragon! Don't know what type he is but would love to hear other opinions because he looks a lot like our Frank. We got Frank from petsmart too. He was an adoption (free) due to his missing foot so we don't know whether be would have been "fancy" or not. Here are some recent pics. His eyes are golden with black pupils and his nails are clear with black stripes going through the front so I know he isn't hypo. Can't believe how much he looks like Godzilla! Anyways welcome!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412619383.032630.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412619393.364048.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412619533.680594.jpg

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Godzilla is an awesome looking dragon! Don't know what type he is but would love to hear other opinions because he looks a lot like our Frank. We got Frank from petsmart too. He was an adoption (free) due to his missing foot so we don't know whether be would have been "fancy" or not. Here are some recent pics. His eyes are golden with black pupils and his nails are clear with black stripes going through the front so I know he isn't hypo. Can't believe how much he looks like Godzilla! Anyways welcome!View attachment 10534View attachment 10535View attachment 10536
From what I have seen I believe Godzilla to be a hypo. I thought matbe hypo trans at first but upon closer inspection I do not believe he is a trans. As for your beardie looks like a normal with possible red or orange highlights. Still a nice Dragon by all means though :)

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yeah frank1011 frank and godzilla do look alike they have the same color patter and design on his back I closely expected his nails and noticed then to be clear. His eyes are soft golden with black pupils. He had plenty of color I wonder if petsmart will indulge on the information of there breeder/breeders on which beardies they are raising. At a loss though either way I love godzilla for what ever he may be and frank1011 your beardie frank is amazing he reminds me of my little brothers beardie named red with foot missing and all.

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
Godzilla is going through his second shed it exciting to watch his colors are getting brighter

Attachments

• 20141025_113135.jpg
    20141025_113135.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 52

Knuckles

Bearded Dragon Egg
So new news about godzilla guys he is on his third shed so mark of three months since I got him yippee he is doing amazing his head is finally starting to widen now cause he has a small head. Um something new I have noticed about him around his chin cheek and lower jaw area has turned black and he puffs his beard up dont know why maybe some insight no clue why. Plus im looking at getting a bigger cage soon and was thinking of getting a female beardie I live in utah and there arent any breaders around here I believe godzilla to be close to 7 months old is this okay or should I wait a little while longer. Thoughts, suggestions and advice is always welcome thanks to you all for support and advice if any in advance.☺❤❤

Latest posts