• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Getting new dragon on Wednesday ~ Mushu

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi ,
I will be getting Mushu on Wednesday shipped to me from a breeder along with some dubia roaches. We are all set up and I have been watchng the temps the last few days. I am so excited. This is the picture from the breeders website of Mushu. He is a male. I will be ordering crickets next week and will attempt to breed them too .
2m (1) - Copy.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He's gorgeous! Glad you figured out how to post photos ;)

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you Patsy for the help!

His parents were Red Citrus Translucent (Het Hypo) X OGG (Double Het) -
6-7 Inch Male. his coloring a HypoTranslucent . Thats from the breeders website. I don't know much about morphs. Thank you. I hope his color stay as he gets older or better yet more color come through.

chandler.steinhoff.9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh yes! got my girl from that same breeder ( i can tell cuz that how she takes all the pictures) and shes growing like a weed hope you enjoy yours as much as i have mine!

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That is good to know! I am waiting for Fedex now. We have received more snow that expected in the forecast so hoping everything goes well with the delivery and snowy roads.

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mushu is here!!! Fedex dropped him off and I placed him in his heated new home. I allowed him to warm up for hours then feed him. He ate baby roaches that were shipped with him from the breeder. He looks healthy seems to have a nice weight and is active.He is also in the process of shedding. I am in love he already has personality and is curious about me.
IMG_20150121_095849 (1).jpg
IMG_20150121_100619.jpg
IMG_20150121_100652.jpg
IMG_20150121_103549.jpg

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wooo hooo! Mushu looks great!! It's a really good sign that he's already eaten for you. He must be happy and healthy!
May I ask who you got him from?

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nice Lil guy you got, I like the color, and they do have some great prices on dubias. Im going to make a purchase from him and see how they go.

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It is hard to believe a month has gone by already since Mushu arrived. The last time I checked his growth was Jan. 26 which was a little over three weeks ago and he was 29 Grams and 8.5 inches. Today he is 3 months old and 59 grams and 11 inches. He is shedding again so I will have to wait and see how his colors are after shed and will take pictures to keep track of him to see how he has grown.
mushu59.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
lol it does look he has a sweater. He must know its going down to -10 tonight :confused:

We were dealing with that last night. Before lights out I wrapped Luci in a blanket and set him in his tank. 5 minutes later I checked on him and he crawled out of it! I ended up just tucking the blanket around him and in the morning he was completely out of it on the other side of his tank, he HATES being covered in his tank. Out of the tank he loves hiding under stuff. Dexter on the other hand loves being wrapped up like a burrito. We turned the heat up to 71 and their tanks stayed steady at about 68.

Latest posts