• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011 Beardie Feast Photo Contest!

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry Jade but contest entry ended on 16th August and to enter you have to be a member prior to that.
But welcome, and hand til the next contest.

jade

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ok thanks for reply :) will be keeping eyes peeled x

GemmyLou

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
One of the babies eating the salad before the rest have a chance :)

Attachments

• 189234_10150715776490346_602555345_19383594_3691551_n.jpg
    189234_10150715776490346_602555345_19383594_3691551_n.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 50

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK everyone, now the dust has settled with our former contest sponsor, I'm ready to kickstart this contest.
We have a couple options:
1) to regain some interest, we could open submissions again, allow everyone to submit two photos, and then continue on to voting after a week.
2) proceed with the contest as planned - skip directly to voting and may the best photo win

Note that I will now be providing the prize for this contest - which is still $50 towards a baby bearded dragon from any BDF dragon breeder - your choice!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let's start a new contest, give every1 a chance 2 get something new 2gether.

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
No, sorry Jeffo but I disagree, I say we proceed. There will always be another contest. I feel the ones that made the cut and posted our pics in time have waited long enough. I vote to proceed, delay no more. Vote, choose a winner and wipe this contest off the books. Lol :)

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
OK everyone, now the dust has settled with our former contest sponsor, I'm ready to kickstart this contest.
We have a couple options:
1) to regain some interest, we could open submissions again, allow everyone to submit two photos, and then continue on to voting after a week.
2) proceed with the contest as planned - skip directly to voting and may the best photo win

Note that I will now be providing the prize for this contest - which is still $50 towards a baby bearded dragon from any BDF dragon breeder - your choice!
i feel like we should proceed. Everyone that entered on time have waited a long while now. also reopening it would just make us wait longer.. We entered on time why should others be allowed to reenter?!?!

just my opinion. Ill be happy either way as long as it will really happen! haha:)

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone else care to weigh in? Tomorrow I will be making the decision...

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I just wonder how many peaple that posted are still attending the forum, What if a memeber thats not on anymore wins?

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Would it still only apply to the individuals that were members prior to the original contest date?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay - here's what we're gonna do:
TODAY I'm going to set up the voting for this contest as-is. Voting will continue and we'll choose a winner in a week.
Then we will have another contest shortly following this one. Right around the new year.
Stay tuned!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Okay - here's what we're gonna do:
TODAY I'm going to set up the voting for this contest as-is. Voting will continue and we'll choose a winner in a week.
Then we will have another contest shortly following this one. Right around the new year.
Stay tuned!
sounds good! where can we go to vote?

Latest posts