• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

2011 Beardie Feast Photo Contest!

Kenny2605

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
this is Iggy Sayin "Just catchin some rays!":cool:
photo-1.jpg

dragonsbybrian

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Suzy on the left and Meeko on the right. Originally, Meeko was called Frenchie because he was as yellow as a mustard bottle... :) i love how the food matches their colors...

suzymeeko.jpg

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
DSC05544.JPG
Yoda was purched on his branches when l bought his greens in. It was an absolute laugh when he kinda just let go with his front legs and hung on with his back. By the time l go the camera he was just holding on with one leg and that's how he stayed whilst he feasted on his greens for near on 10 minutes.

PS l do realise that l have already entered a photo but, l believe the time is up anyway

PôřkÇhöp

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Excellent question Brett... Hey guys, when does the voting start?? Has it already and I never heard the results or.....? Looking forward to hearing back from "The Powers That Be" on this.... Think I may have a shot at finally winning something ;)

Lbrown44

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
mail
this is steve the dragon eating on the leg of his best friend buddy the golden retriever

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are some FANTASTIC entries here! The contest will continue as planned with the exception of a prize. I will be awarding the dragon myself from the current stock of the resident breeders here on our forum! Stay tuned!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, we will all vote for our favorite photos. The votes get tallied and the winner will be announced two weeks after voting starts!

117star

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So how and when do we vote??? I'm new remember, us nooB's need extra instructions, LOL. :)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When the thread gets posted 2 vote, everything will be pretty self explanatory & easy 2 work with.

Latest posts