• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

zuko update (help my beardie is shaking)

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
hi all, took zuko to the vets today as i noticed his body was vibrating (like wen u have a phone in ur hand and it goes off) the vet said its more than likely to be hes a lil stressed out as hes not eating either, he told me to just keep doin wat im doing, hand feeding him and giving him his supplements n alot of love n he will be fine, no signs of MBD overall we have a healthy dragon :D

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
or you can separate him from the other 2 and the stress will go away. Ive been doing this a long time, and im not judging, but you on a road that isnt going to end well if you keep them together.

kaykayy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
he used to be able to cuz we had them at a right angle but now they are all on the same wall n no mirrors or anythink around so they cant see each other maybe i shud start gettin zuko out on his own, give him more 1-2-1 attention maybe that will work, i do get them all out on thier own n then i usually get them out in the evening all together, so im going to for the next week just get zuko out on his own...see if it makes a difference

Latest posts