• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

zen habitats/ reptilekages

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
hi! an upgrade for oliver is in the works and i’ve been comparing options. i’ve heard very mixed reviews about zen habitats enclosures, but ive heard some good things about reptilekages.com . have any of you used/heard of it? they’re more expensive than zen habitats but if it’s worth it then i’ll go for it. i have a few other options in looking at but any input would be appreciated! stay safe guys!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi! an upgrade for oliver is in the works and i’ve been comparing options. i’ve heard very mixed reviews about zen habitats enclosures, but ive heard some good things about reptilekages.com . have any of you used/heard of it? they’re more expensive than zen habitats but if it’s worth it then i’ll go for it. i have a few other options in looking at but any input would be appreciated! stay safe guys!
You can check out Carolina cages -- I have two Zens and I really like them - the only thing is the plexi glass for the doors scratch easy other than that they are great tanks

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Kages is a good brand with very cutomizable enclosures, but it's more expensive than Zen Habitats. You can find Kages promo codes for free shipping, discounts on add-ons, etc., so it's easy to save a bit of cash.

Latest posts