• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

zebra silk worms

zebra silk worms

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

• ?

• ?

• Total voters

ferris2f

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
has anyone used Zebra silk worms? are the good for bearded dragons? doe anyone have a good site i can buy silk worms from I live in Albany NY

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ive used zebra silkworms almost every time i ordered from coastal silkworms...they usually mix the regulars with the zebras for me...theres no diff in nutritional value just appearance

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I agree with Candice. I have ordered both depending on what they have on stock. I don't really see any difference and neither dose Boogie. They just go down fast. LOL

ferris2f

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks everyone but everything is sold out so i cant order them right now!!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
which site have you tried? theres a couple others i kno of that may have them

coastalsilkworms.com
mulberryfarms.com
silkwormshop.com
sandeezsilkworms.com

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just bought some from Coastal. They are out of large but I asked for mediums with a note asking for the larger size of mediums. Not sure what size you need.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Try to google it and let us know if you get to it. I had to do that to Mulberry farms and them save as a favorite.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah I am having a problem as well. Try Mulberrryfarms.com. I have ordered from them as well.

Latest posts