• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

your thoughts mybeardie on facebook

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
as per title if a facebook page was made up for mybeardie.com who would join and whats your thoughts on this happening, personaly i think its a good idea as facebook is one of the largest networking sites on the net and has potential to fetch more members and able more beardie owners to become more aware of everything by eductating and letting people know more about their pets.
i have already mentiond this on another thread but didnt want to steal it so feel free add your thoughts,
also if this happened would be easyier to find our members to either add as friends etc as would all be in the one place.

paul

inky22

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeh deffo am on there rite now but there a few bearded dragon fan pages all ready on you mite wana spice it up abit dunno how. x

inky x

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the good thing about that is i just went onto facebook a checked to see how many came up and the was only a few and non of them had much info apart from ppl sayin yeh i got one of those lol

paul

Latest posts