• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yes I am alive lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just in case anyone was wondering I am alive. I am currently on my phone as my computer is buried behind a ton of boxes currently. The move has gone well, our stuff arrived two days ago and we have been slowly unpacking since. It is a daunting task at best haha. I got a new dragon also, and as soon as I can get to my computer I will take photos for yall. We have been enjoying the area, doing as much exploring as our gps lets us. One thing that is nice is that the area we are in is basically close to everything we need it to be (including the Navy bases). Well I guess thats enough for now. Yall all stay safe.

Brian

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice one Bri, congrats on the new dragon mate :D. I'm glad the move all went well and enjoying the new area. Any chance on the tristis yet lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unfortunately I think monitors will hae to wait until after we own a home. But I will be able to live vicariously through the zoo once I get signed up for their volunteer program.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm...I was just watching a show the other night where the monitors ate their owner....food for thought. ;D

Glad the move is going well.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
Thought maybe you got black water fever
Wb!

Nalol. we havebeen doing touristy stuff though still havent actually done any walking downtown, that plus moving in has had us so terribly busy that I just havent had the time or energy to get online(plus browsing via my phone though convenient is slightly annoying)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Just in case anyone was wondering...I am alive. I am currently on my phone as my computer is buried behind a ton of boxes, currently. The move has gone well, our stuff arrived two days ago and we have been slowly unpacking, since. It is a daunting task at best ha-ha. I got a new dragon also, and as soon as I can get to my computer I will take photos for [red]y'all[/red]. We have been enjoying the area, doing as much exploring as our GPS lets us. One thing that is nice is that the area we are in is basically close to everything we need it to be (including the Navy bases). Well I guess that's enough for now. [red]Y'all[/red] stay safe.

Brian

Didn't take you long to pick up a bit of the southern slang. ;D

Good to hear from you, Brian. Hope you get the monitor home before it eats you! LOL!

Love the idea of working at a zoo.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats on the new dragon. How are you liking the heat and humidity?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aint even close to hot yet, still high 80s low 90s. But I am good with heat and humidity, kristin may not fair quite as well haha

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
a parasol and hand fan might help her out, Bri...
So... not been down town yet, is that what I read ? Benet mix.. downtown... lol.
Glad to hear things are going well..

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Oh I have always had southern slang bro. Born and raised in southern georgia.

Ah....so you were a bit out of your element in yankee territory. ;D

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
True, heat does not set in till July and August. I am a southern girl and it can get to me.

Latest posts