• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yellow Peepers !!

Tazz

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all ..

So i have always thought my dragon was in good condition.. but after reading through some links, i think i have over looked something serious. Storm has been lack of appetite and anti crickets worms veg.. if i take him out play or chill he is happy and active but there is something off.. other then the fact that he is probably starving.. Am i wrong ?are his eyes showing signs of a fatty liver. . I see a lot of yellow around his eyes . If i am over thinking things then that will be great, but if any one thinks its not then i will rather take him to the Dr. .

Worried ..
upload_2017-4-30_2-7-14.png
upload_2017-4-30_2-8-19.png

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all ..

So i have always thought my dragon was in good condition.. but after reading through some links, i think i have over looked something serious. Storm has been lack of appetite and anti crickets worms veg.. if i take him out play or chill he is happy and active but there is something off.. other then the fact that he is probably starving.. Am i wrong ?are his eyes showing signs of a fatty liver. . I see a lot of yellow around his eyes . If i am over thinking things then that will be great, but if any one thinks its not then i will rather take him to the Dr. .

Worried ..View attachment 16543View attachment 16544
That's IMO just her beautiful yellow natural coloring coming out since she's outside soaking up some good ol Vit D

Khaoticworld

Bearded Dragon Egg
Looks like some really vivid yellow coloring to me as well. I see she has some near the mouth as well.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The yellow scales around the eyes are just his natural beautiful colors showing! Liver disease would cause yellowing in the eye itself not around the eye on the scales.

I said he looks like Dexter and he sounds like he acts like her too. She REFUSES to eat her greens but she will gladly gobble up her bugs. What I have started doing is when I feed her a super worm, while she's chewing it I stick a piece of green in her mouth so she has to eat that too. It's not much but it's something.

Latest posts