• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

wrecked my car

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So yesterday on the way home i rear ended a guy. He slammed on his breaks in flowing traffic (while raining) and i tried to stop but lost traction and slid into him lucky me. So now i have no car to drive (as i pierced my radiator) and have to wait till the 10th for my appointment with the adjuster. And on top of all that, i have to pull 500 bux out of thing air to pay for the damages cause of my deductable. Aint life grand.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
oh na i aint hurt. when i hit him i was only going maybe 5 miles an hour if not less. My car unfortunately didnt fair as well. Luckily the bumper went under him which is why my air bags did not deploy.
and im sorry i thought i put this in forum chat. ill have to PM renee to move it.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ill post pics of my poor baby when i get home. I have to survey the damage to determine just how bad it really is as it was dark last night when i finally got home.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
a big oooooooopppppppppppppsssssss for brian lol glad you ok was ther much damage to the other car
paul

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
egg 80 said:
a big oooooooopppppppppppppsssssss for brian lol glad you ok was ther much damage to the other car
paul

i chipped the paint on the other car and that was it. which is sad when you look at the front end of mine lol.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Crap :-\ At least you are ok, though. Car accidents can cause serious damage to us fragile humans... I should know, my Dad was killed in one.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, moved it. No worries.

Glad you are ok. No glad about the inconveniences ahead of you. Fortunately, there was no damage to the other car. That can add to the fiasco.

Lexi, sorry to hear about your dad. No death is easy, but a sudden death has more sting to it.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian ,I guess I should have sold you my old Suburban... No worries about damage when someone hits that thing ! Solid as a Rock... Oh well.. I'm glad you weren't hurt...
Lexi... Hugs sweets.. Hugs again, just to keep in a pocket when you need it!
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well its official the car is totaled. Gotta love a VW it is ungodly price wise once you get into the electronics in them. Lucky me. now i have to find a new vehicle :'( im gonna miss my little car.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
just gotta finalyze all the paperwork with my ins company on killing my little car :-\

Latest posts