• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Workout Routine

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For any of you that are into working out (you can critique my workout if you want) and for any of you that want a good work out. This is the workout that i dropped 50 pounds with while in Iraq. And I am doing it again now. Thought id share just incase anyone was interested
Schedule
Monday/Thursday = Chest/Tricep
Tuesday/Friday = Back/Bicep
Wednesday/Saturday = Legs/Shoulders

Cardio 30 minutes in the morning and 20 minute cooldown during mid-day weight training
core (ab) workouts everyday at conclusion of weight training.

As you can see its a 6 day workout restarting every 3 days with a day off on sunday. There are many variations on workouts you can do on this program you have to do 3 sets of 12 of each. The ones i have chose are as follows

Chest/Tri
Dumb Bell benchpress
Incline Dumb bell benchpress
Cable Xover
Dumb Bell pullover
Flat Bench Press

Bench Dips
Overhead Rope Pulldown
V-Bar pushdown
Seated 1 arm Dumb Bell overhead press
Kick backs
Skull crushers

Back/Bi
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
V-Bar pulldown
Wide Grip Seated Row
Underhand Cable row
T-Row

Bar Bicep curl
Concentration Curl
Arm over bench curl
Overhead Cable Curl

Legs/Shoulders
Leg Press
Calf Raise
Leg Curl
Hamstring Curl

Seated Shoulder Press
Front Dumb Bell raises
Side Dumb Bell raises
Front Plate Raises

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay.. so you is a buff cute little brother... I'll bet Kristin appreciates the view... lol
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
actually i gained about 35 lbs back after quiting smoking so im getting back into shape lol.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Good for your stopping smoking... wish me love and luck on my endeavors...All I can say is this is great you are placing your body in better condition. You might even out live me ...lol maybe ;)
That pesky sister... Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you gonna quit smoking? Good luck it was probably one of the best decisions i ever made for the 3rd time lol. Though this time it actually stuck.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've been on a rant with myself for months... Come Jan I quit smoking while driving and in my home... Not in a room near the dragons or other reps... but now my house is smoke free, so is the truck,... All that is left is working myself down to a low enough level.. to just be shut of them altogether...
either i'll try that medicine.. or go cold turkey... watch out for the cold turkey.. Janie isn't a pleasent person... but I do loose weight.. curious... hmmm
That pesky sister... Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah i tried cold turkey once and everyone hated me so i started back smoking. Then i tried zyban and it worked then i found out i was deploying and started back lol. This time i did the Chantix and i tell ya i cant even stand the smell of a cigarette any more which is great cause when i did zyban everytime i smelled a cig it was like a hungry fat kid smelling cake lmao.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Chantix is the way I would be going... already been talking to my GP about it...
that pesky sister... Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yes chantix is a great med. I didnt have any side effects off of it either (bad dreams and sleep issues are the highest recorded) but i didnt have a one. put smokes down within a week. Its a very interesting thing to just wake up one day and not want a smoke

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That would be just wonderful...I've been smoking addicted, since my youngest John was born, over 17 years ago... before that it was take or leave it... chemistry in my body changed when he was born, i guess...
At any rate... it's time and past to lay these nasty things down, and never smoke again...
that pesky sister... Janie

Latest posts