• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wondering

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I just access the full website on my phone, it's just easier.

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm on tapatalk usually. Easier to post pics since I take all the pics with my phone or my iPad. Not easy to find certain threads sometimes if I'm searching. Usually use the computer for research. Use tapatalk to keep up with threads and posting pics.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't know how many of you are on Facebook but we do have a Facebook page. I know, I'm on FB a lot and I know that Noella is on, if there was enough of us we could communicate on there too.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I think because it's a group, if your friends and family aren't a member of the group they won't see your posts. They will be able to see you are a part of the group but not what you post. The other people in the group will be able to see your name but if you have your profile private they won't be able to see anything about you unless you friend them.

Mushuandcricket

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I think because it's a group, if your friends and family aren't a member of the group they won't see your posts. They will be able to see you are a part of the group but not what you post. The other people in the group will be able to see your name but if you have your profile private they won't be able to see anything about you unless you friend them.

It may depend how the group is set up. I am on a local reptile group and I was looking for phoenix worms so I posted on the group. I was surprised when my aunt commented on the post.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It may depend how the group is set up. I am on a local reptile group and I was looking for phoenix worms so I posted on the group. I was surprised when my aunt commented on the post.

LOL! FB is funny that way. I have a friend that posted something kinda personal and my SIL's father "shared" it on his page. I was freaking out because I didn't know they knew each other, then I realized that the friend didn't make the post available to only friends.

Latest posts