• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why is "I Didnt Know any Better" a ok excuse from an adult

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So when did I Dont Know become an ok excuse for extremely stupid sh!t from an adult. Here is the story. A RP2 (E5 1 rank above me) that works for me decided to take it upon himself (as the chaplain he works with was not there) to just leave for the day and go to Raliegh. Didnt tell a soul just left. Now this person has been in the Navy for 8 years and is 1 year older than me. So that equals out to 3 years more experience in the navy and 1 year more experience in life yet he cant tell when he is doing something wrong ???. He literally told my Senior Chief "Well why should i check out with anyone i didnt do anything wrong"
It just annoys the ever living piss out of me when an adult that you know knows better tries to pull the "im stupid" card. sorry i just needed to vent.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
u shud walk up to him and slap him in the face...then when he asks "WTF" just say "i didnt know any better" and walk away

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Then brian would be put in restriction, reduced pay and possibly rank, they really frown upon violence.
I believe if he travels more then 50 MI he's suppose to let the Watch, or Command know of his doings, but taking a personal day off because your boss isn't there is bogus! He will probably end up seeing the skipper for his actions.

One thing that really got me while in the Navy was the buddies of the higher up getting away with almost everything, e6's , e7's sleeping with e1's is ok in their eyes, but when u call them on it, they throw a **** fit and you end up getting screwed!! Top reason I got out when my honorable was up.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
kizap said:
Then brian would be put in restriction, reduced pay and possibly rank, they really frown upon violence.
I believe if he travels more then 50 MI he's suppose to let the Watch, or Command know of his doings, but taking a personal day off because your boss isn't there is bogus! He will probably end up seeing the skipper for his actions.

One thing that really got me while in the Navy was the buddies of the higher up getting away with almost everything, e6's , e7's sleeping with e1's is ok in their eyes, but when u call them on it, they throw a **** fit and you end up getting screwed!! Top reason I got out when my honorable was up.
i was only saying it as a joke

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I know :) Some people thou deserve a good B-slap like this guy who says he doesn't know any better! to bad hazing wasn't allowed, could call it that ;)

Latest posts