• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why does my beardie keep swallowing?

Heather R Barrett

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie keeps swallowing and its concerning me! She is very healthy normally. I had found a circle patch on her belly. I took her to the vet. He wanted to do an 800 dollar surgery on a hunch. Yes an exotic vet. I decided to keep an eye on her. She has been awesome till tonight. She is sleeping on me now. I went to turn her lights out for the night and found her curled up at the cooler end of tank. She never does this unless not feeling well.

Heather R Barrett

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much. I'm trying to figure this site out.
Please take pictures of her and go to this website --- there is a vet moderator on there that will ask questions on why they would do an experimental surgery---- you need to give background information on her like how old what her tank set up is what shes eating --- what your using for UVB etc-------- any information you can give them will help them ---- why you took her to the vet to begin w/ I am assuming because of the circle patch on the stomach--- here is the website www.beardeddragon.org--- the vet moderator there is Tracie Drache613- also there are others on there too that can help as well ---

Attachments

• 20191003_141158.jpg
    20191003_141158.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts