• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who herd this one?

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
About the guy that was arrested by federal officials, he strapped 15 live lizards to his chest to get through customs at los Angeles International Airport? A 40 year old was returning from Australia when US Customs agents found 2 geckos, 2 monitors and 11 skinks to his body on Tuesday! They totaled the lizards more then 8,500! What an idiot!!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Saw this tonight on the news! What an A$$hole! I hope the fines are at least triple the value of the lizards. I agree with Francis: :mad: :mad: :mad: ! It's bad enough that he smuggled them in, but I can't imagine what those lizards went through strapped around him like that. I hope one of the monitors managed to bite him at least once!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thats rediculous. What a dueche bag. I swear. Could you imagine what those animals went through being taped to this idiots body for the 14+ hour flight. I wonder what happens to those poor reptiles now. Just pitiful.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i actually heard about this...its such a shame...those poor animals...like it was said before, i hope a monitor got a good chunk of the guy...what a butt munch

Latest posts