• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

White stuff in Dubia roach

Ari5567

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! Today I fed my beardie a female dubia roach which looked a bit young. When she bit into it I saw that there was white circled stuff inside the roach. Could it be eggs or was the roach sick? I couldn't get a picture in time since she ate it, but now I'm really worried that the roach had something in it that could make my beardie sick.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! Today I fed my beardie a female dubia roach which looked a bit young. When she bit into it I saw that there was white circled stuff inside the roach. Could it be eggs or was the roach sick? I couldn't get a picture in time since she ate it, but now I'm really worried that the roach had something in it that could make my beardie sick.
Did the white stuff come from the rear end - if so it was probably eggs

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I saw it in the stomach. It might have moved up but idk.
Not sure just keep an eye on your dragon - behavior eating pooping etc- feed the roaches what you want your dragon to eat -

Latest posts