• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where is everyone located ??

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Handing out advice is easy... It's taking it yourself that proves problematic.
Janie

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP!!! You will Always know when I've skipped the meetings!!!LOL!!

Yep..birds of a feather flock together!!! Once I get something in my head I can't rest unti it's done!!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice jeep Craiger. Thought I would share mine. ;)

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
Nice jeep Craiger. Thought I would share mine. ;)

Thanks.

Ah! Sweet....an LJ! They're not seen as much these days with the 4-doors taking over. I think they look really cool modded with a nice 4-6 inch lift and 35s. Reminds me of a Scrambler.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
I forgot you got her painted, Lance.. she looks sharp.
Janie

Definitely! What color was it?

Ironically, the color he chose is the color mine USED to be. The people before me had it painted after their daughter wrecked it. Didn't find out 'til after I'd had it a few months. Pulled up the carpet and found a paint line where they'd stopped painting. Boneheads! They told me it hadn't been wrecked. I ran a Carfax and everything.

How did I know it was wrecked? Aftermarket front left fender and bent drive shaft. ::)

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Craiger. Well this is only a 2006 so it is still the TJ. Craiger it was the same color but a long story! Quick version is the paint had crows foot all over it and the dealer said it was bird crap that soaked in. So I had it to 10 dealerships and finally the one dealer said it was from shabby prep work from the factory. So I had gotten it painted under the warranty. It is dark sea mist metallic blue.

Thank you Janie. ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, no problemo.. what else is a grumpy, frump of an old woman to entertain herself with to do ? lol
Janie

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Twobeardieguy said:
Thanks Craiger. Well this is only a 2006 so it is still the TJ.

Well....yeah...."officially". But to us Jeepers, it's still an LJ. ;)

[/quote]Craiger it was the same color but a long story! Quick version is the paint had crows foot all over it and the dealer said it was bird crap that soaked in. So I had it to 10 dealerships and finally the one dealer said it was from shabby prep work from the factory. So I had gotten it painted under the warranty. It is dark sea mist metallic blue.
[/quote]

Cool....glad it was covered under warranty. My hood and cowel are looking REALLY bad. I need to pull them and repaint them. I think I'm going to paint the raised section of the hood black and pinstripe where the red and black come together. Should look really good when it's done.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just noticed that I totally messed up your quote. LOL!

Laura

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys, just thought I'd throw a little question in this thread to ask what you all do and to ask about you all really as I'm new to this community so would be good to get to know you all

Laura

Latest posts