• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where in the world are you from

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;Das it says in the subject bar where in the world are you from im from north wales in the uk i searched everywhere for a decent beardie forum for advice and to help others in their quest to bearded dragons and eventually found this forum which is the best i found that is specific to beardies and everyone seems so helpful and friendly, sorry for ramblig on and for any typos

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
North Carolina USA but will soon be moving to the big easy lol (New Orleans, LA)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh geeze....Brian in New Orleans...look out. ::)

I'm from Maryland (EastCoast, US).

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol Renee.. I've already warned him NOT to annoy the local root doctors.. ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee said:
I hope he listens to your advice....
:eek:
zebraflavencs said:
lol Renee.. I've already warned him NOT to annoy the local root doctors.. ;)
Janie

Lol you two. I have yet to meet a person that i couldnt find some common ground with. Its one of my better attributes in the counseling relm. Im certain we will be able to integrate just fine lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
born in WV, traveled the US the first 17 years of my life, and ventured to other countries.
I came home in what i refer to as my "Wizard of OZ" flashback (There's no place like Home) and ended up in NC.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Born in OK, raised in the Midwest/ North Midwest, now reside in slightly too cool temps, Savannah, Ga...
Oh Bri ? Realm ? lol
Janie

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
seems like im gonna have to get a few more people from the uk on here ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Born in OK, raised in the Midwest/ North Midwest, now reside in slightly too cool temps, Savannah, Ga...
Oh Bri ? Realm ? lol
Janie

Hey no one ever said i could spell ok lol Having good listening skills and being able to spell do not have to coincide so :p :p :p 8)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*giggles* I couldn't resist... I'm not perfect, I use spell check frequently enough to dispell any Superior Moments ;)
Janie

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I was born in South East Asia (Philippines) then my family moved to a bigger Island called OZ and I currently live in Melbourne.

Lemonduck

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
North Carolina USA but will soon be moving to the big easy lol (New Orleans, LA)

Oh wow!! That is so cool :D Im from Raleigh, NC :D New Orleans is going to be much more fun than this boring ole place ;D

Latest posts