• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's up?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've got a long work week in Long Beach, CA this week.
What are you all up to? How are the dragons and the others in your families?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wut up, Josh? Everything's chill here, diggin the cooler weather. More work should mean more money, get that cash.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello out there! Noticed a lot of folks on tonight! Just wanted to top an off-topic chat thread!
What's new??

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Not much going on here. Looking up different items for my Jawa outfit (I'm trying to get into the 501st). All the critters are sleeping...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wow - I'd never heard of the 501st - that's really cool! Post some Jawa costume photos!!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow - I'd never heard of the 501st - that's really cool! Post some Jawa costume photos!!
The 501st are people in screen accurate Star Wars costume that go to different events. If a person is holding an event they can request the 501st in that area to show up. They attend a lot of different events like charities for kids, some were at different comic book stores for free comic book day, Megacon, Star Wars Celebration (of course, lol), and many other events. The 501st is all over the world with different garrisons for different areas.

I got my boots and that's it so far. I'm looking at bandoliers at the moment. Trying to find a good looking one at a resonable price. Next would be finding the monks cloth that I need for the costume. And not to mention I'm trying to get my husbands started too, but he's going with the Imperial officer.

Here's the link http://www.501st.com/ It's a lot of work to get the costume looking right, lol :D But when I get it all together I'll post pics!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That sounds really fun!
I want to go to one of these events like Comicon but I never end up making it...

Latest posts