• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your favorite Metal/Rock band?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So (to piggyback off the music thread) I figured it would be fun to find out from all you Rockers/Metalheads what your favorite bands are

My favorite is Mushroomhead. Seen them live 8 times, met the band the first time when I was a bouncer at our local rock club (bout 5 years ago now) and have been enthralled with their music ever since.

So whats yours?

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I like all kinds of music and im not sure im in the right "group" of music your asking about but I love Slipknot :)

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hmm. I listen to a WIDE variety of music...but when I feel like rocking out I look to Unearth.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
northface75 said:
hmm. I listen to a WIDE variety of music...but when I feel like rocking out I look to Unearth.

Unearth, good choice, saw em in concert about 2 years back. great show

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I saw them play about..6 years ago, yep, 2004. they werent very big back then, they played at some shitty little venue with a local rock band. it. was. amazing. haha. I think I saw them a couple years later play with As I Lay Dying...cant remember..great band though

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like Nickelback and LinkinPark. Used to be goth when I was younger . . . loved Bauhaus then

raigan_lizz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey im only 11 and i love METALLICA!it is the best band ever i really want to go to their concert but i cant:(

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i love metallica, rammstein, oomph, dragonforce, and eisbrecher. the weird named ones are german bands. they are really good. i am german, you know so yeah i like it. lol

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
All amazing bands...I grew up in the 80's with all the metal bands and would not have it any other way...I am quite the concert freak...Metallica is one of my favorites....Korn....Slipknot...and the names go on....saw NIN and Janes Addiction last year...one hell of a good concert let me tell ya !!!

Latest posts