• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what does this mean?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It has the genetics of both Citrus & Translucent Dragons. They're very nice, a local breeder here in Orlando works with them.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Prices will vary with size, sex & breeder, usually between 100-150. Sometimes more.

LParkey

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
K I have been told not to breed until at least 2 years olds. What are the effects of breeding sooner? I have a male that is almost 1 and I'm wanting to buy a female that is around 6 months. She is crimson super blood. My boy is GORGEOUS brilliant orange but no idea what he is.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is best to wait until the female is between 18-24 months before breeding. Sexual maturity is very, very important & breeding should never be rushed.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would only put them together for breeding after she reaches 18-24 months.

LParkey

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
IMAG0755.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Kinda looks like a Citrus Tiger het Trans.

LParkey

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you
Sorry I couldn't be more help. Kinda looks like a Citrus Tiger het Trans.
Looked those up, looks a LOT like him! Thanks jp for all your help! I know there is no way to know for sure what he is, but the more input I get the better!

Reactions: Jp

Latest posts