• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What do you like in your free time.

Mountain Bearded Dragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well I want to know what you guys like to do in your free time. I like to hunt, fish, shoot guns, ride four wheelers, anything outdoors, Second important to me is rasing my bearded dragons and my other reptiles but beardies are my passion lol, and Honor the LORD and live my life as a Christian most improtantly. So what do you guys like to do in your free time.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I grew up skateboarding but after 20 years of slamming into concrete I switched over to riding quads. NOTHING compares to ripping through the gears on a nice trail ride.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Archery, Practical shooting, Combat shooting, Photography

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Archery, Practical shooting, Combat shooting, Photography

Practice at a friends house, trying 2 split an arrow from 25 yards.
06-29-08_1731_0120.jpg

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
@ Jp ................ nice grouping you got there
You use compounds or reflex?

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Compounds. Just got rid of a Reflex Buckskin, want 2 pick up a PSE. My friend & I always try to split each others arrows, it hasn't been done yet but this is the closest I've gotten, so far.

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yeah i use Compounds as well, me and the kids have a competition similar to that........i actually "split" my hubbys arrow once, pure dumb luck. We both hit the centre bull Hehehehehehe

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You split your mans arrow? U rock,,,, even if it was luck.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm big on running, hiking, and fishing. And working on websites of course ;) :)

P

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm big on running, hiking, and fishing. And working on websites of course ;) :)

I only run when chased :eek: . Nowadays that is, used to do long distance, hurdles, long jump and sprints when i was a wee bit younger
Oh and used to do artlure angling, mostly Bass. They put up a hell of a fight

Mountain Bearded Dragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I shot bows to so ive came close to robin hooding a couple time myself and i shoot a compund bow PSE Spider but want to get a recurved.

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
i like to read, write, and hike but only time i really get to do that is summer. the rest of the year and my spare time is devoted to working with my reptiles, going to pet stores, LOTS of homework, and watching animal planet. basicly my little world revoles around reptiles lol

Latest posts