• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What Do You Do

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just curious what do you do for a living ,With the way many people view reptile keepers and think down of us what are some of your profession’s I am in the medical field no not a male Nurse not that there is anything wrong with that. My wife is a stay at home she works with our Dragons it is an all day job for her but still just a Hobby .I know many of my peers can’t believe what we keep .

Kimby37

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am a dental assistant and i waitress a few nights a week. My boyfriend does IT work. I can see why people have so many or get into breading. We got addicted after getting Mylo our Herman's, then it was my sons gecko then Sahara. I was told i'm not allowed to get any more right now LOL

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am a dental assistant and i waitress a few nights a week. My boyfriend does IT work. I can see why people have so many or get into breading. We got addicted after getting Mylo our Herman's, then it was my sons gecko then Sahara. I was told i'm not allowed to get any more right now LOL

You can do it just one more:D

Latest posts