• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What color will my pogona be ?

c-elest1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello there !
I got a little dragon for my birthday about 2-3 months ago :) At this time he was brown-greenish with a little bit of black under the neck :
DSCN1757.JPG

Now the neck is much darker, the head seems to be turning yellow and there's more and more orange : ears, front legs, under the side spikes and newly on the tail too ! I think he's also lighter
DSCN1831.JPG
DSCN1840.JPG

I'm not the one who bought it so I don't know what the parents look like... Do you think he's gonna stay like this or change even more ?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's possible he will keep changing colors with each shed. When my Dexter was little she was very dark brown and now almost 2 years later she is yellow and orange with hints of lavender.

Latest posts