• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well id say we're def not a fan!

lauruven

Hatchling Dragon
Well we're def not a fan of bath time this is my 3rd attempt overall. Getting better but still need sum getting used to. If I could of recorded video instead I would of but couldn't hold phone and keep Nibbles from freaking out & jumping out like I put him in vat of hot oil or smtg.

Attachments

• 20230901_103143.jpg
    20230901_103143.jpg
    755.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230901_103708.jpg
    20230901_103708.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 13

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well we're def not a fan of bath time this is my 3rd attempt overall. Getting better but still need sum getting used to. If I could of recorded video instead I would of but couldn't hold phone and keep Nibbles from freaking out & jumping out like I put him in vat of hot oil or smtg.
I would hold off in the bathing and offer water dropped onto his nose so he licks - also rinsing the greens before serving he will get moisture from that as well -

lauruven

Hatchling Dragon
I would hold off in the bathing and offer water dropped onto his nose so he licks - also rinsing the greens before serving he will get moisture from that as well -
Ok he hates when I drip water on him and goes and runs and hides. I haven't seen him drink from his bowl but I have seen him in it. I def rinse his veggies and actually try to keep them little on wetter side in hopes he'll get moisture that way & so the don't wilt so fast in enclosure.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok he hates when I drip water on him and goes and runs and hides. I haven't seen him drink from his bowl but I have seen him in it. I def rinse his veggies and actually try to keep them little on wetter side in hopes he'll get moisture that way & so the don't wilt so fast in enclosure.
Ok watch the poops - they should be dark formed moist urate white formed moist - no chalky dried out looking- any extra water is good just means more hydrated

Latest posts