• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Waiting for the mail..... waiting......

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
OK, who here finds it difficult to wait for your live feeders to arrive by the mail? I always catch myself looking out the window and waiting for the Mail Lady to arrive arround this time when I'm expecting my Dubias to come in. I find it nerve racking because I live in Texas and our weather is hot and unpredictable.

gunkle

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I can sympathize with you but mine right now is a new cell phone I pre-ordered on September 9th. Not supposed to ship till the 10th of this month. Its killing me... but back on topic my wife is usually home to get the roach deliveries as they arrive so I know they wont have to sit outside long if at all.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Yes I hate the waiting. The worst was when I would have to order crickets and have them sent to me at work (I only work a block away from home). The getting the crickets delivered and then having to wait until my break to bring them home and hope that the box didn't break open was too much!

Latest posts