• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vash and the lost BlueDragon

BlueDragon09

Bearded Dragon Egg
Sorry, I haven't been on, my boyfriend got laid off work so he needed some consoling. One of our fish has swim bladder and I am treating it.
A friend of mine is also not feeling himself and I was helping him, well tried, too tired and stressed...about the fish and our cat howls
pretty annoying really..haven't slept well because of her. Vash went to the vet on Jan. 21st and the vet said he's just old nothing is wrong
with him. So, he's just old and when the time comes he'll pass away, but at least he's not sick with parasites or anything. That's been my 1 week.

BlueDragon09

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well my boyfriend is moving Feb 22nd and HE is moving not me, I have to stay here and better my life just like he will better his life.
His mom offered him a job in Cali and it's very stressful and so far just taking the move will be the 1st step.
He will keep informing me of things as they come. He still wants to move me in but it will be a while maybe a year or so.
It really just depends how long it takes and he does not want to break up so that's good news. He does not want a girlfriend
in Cali and he will not pursue anyone - his mother does not want us living together that is why I have to stay here and make something
of my life. He is hoping I can make money and get myself on my feet but, I can't rely on him even though I don't want to live in Oregon
forever, he just wants me to make something of my life - go to college, get a job that kind of thing because the end result will be us living
together again.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I feel for both your dilemmas, but please, if you must get personal, place it in this category, this is a BD forum ......

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Life is tough but its the times like this that tell what type of person you are. Do your best and strive for more.

Latest posts