• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update On New Rescue Baby

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well the little girl is putting on the lbs. and shedding all over the place her and 'Cayanne'.are both growing-I think 'Cayanne' is topping out at about 18-inches and the new baby is starting to fatten up. 'Cayanne' is going to be 1-big dragon for her age.She is a mixed morph-1/2 sandfire-leather-back=1/2 german giant so no wonder she is 11-inches now and only a few months old.Her tummy is just as fat. And new rescue baby is getting rid of all that dirty shed off-of her and she might even look good.I am giving her vitamins, and d-3 for her because she had no uvb. but today she had about 45-minutes of undisturbed natural uvb/uva, in her chameleon cage and just sat and watched me cleaning her tank.And ducked when butterflies flew over her.Birds didn't bother her I guess because she hears my senagal .river-7

Latest posts