• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Unwanted visitors

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Great to be back and thank you Noella:)
Next time you have fire ant mounds here is a good trick to rid the buggers...find two separate mounds...each fire ant mound is it's own separate colony....Take a good shovel full of each mound and place them in the others mound...they will usually fight to the death killing off both mounds...lol...When I was a teenager I worked summers for the Entomology Dept. at Mississippi State University...learned all sorts of peculiar and interesting things about the bug world and was a fun place to work too:)
Enjoy your weekend!!

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
Noella hope you're having success getting rid of all your unwanted guests .:) I think im going to try the peppermint too. Does it help with spiders ? I worry about using pesticides. I have a dog and dont want him to get into it.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That, I don't know about the spiders. Tell you the truth, I've got them in the crawlspace so they're keeping insects down there to a bare minimum.

As for those rat faces, it seems to be quiet so far. I haven't heard anything and you know what? The dogs were scared to sleep in my Mom's bedroom. They wouldn't even eat their food. They barely touched it. And we were uncomfortable. I thought Allie was too because she wasn't eating much and pooping very little poops and more urates. Today, she pooped a regular sized poop and pink and white urates. (I felt around her belly today and noticed some oval bumps. I thought they were poops and she'd pass them. She hasn't. So I created an egg laying area in her house. I hope she's going to be all right. I can see her basking on her log.) :)

Latest posts