• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Typing

ObiThaGod

Hatchling Dragon
After browsing some photos i began to worry something was wrong because the beardies in the photos had distinguishable pupils in their eyes, however looking at Yoshi his eyes are completely black, no distinguishable pupils. I remember reading something about too much uvb or the wrong ubv bulbs could cause eye issues, which is what sparked my concern.

Once I started searching I came across something that said solid black eyes were a trait of trans beardies, but Yoshi clearly (no pun intended) isn't a trans
dd627b8c8e95778135d814466220b389.jpg
.........or is he?!....

I always figured he was a normal.....he's usually a dark greenish brown color but sometimes he brightens up to a really bright green and yellowish orange color, has black nails, and a normal scale patteen ....

Insight?!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Black eyes typically mean translucent. He could also be a Het Trans which he has the trans traits but doesn't show them all. Can you get a clearer picture of him, especially his feet....they look a bit like they could be translucent.

Latest posts