• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trying to help my best friend

Kazzy08

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys,

So, my best friend, and the most generous and caring person I know, is having teeth problems. She has several teeth that desperately need to be pulled and they are causing her a lot of pain. I'm trying to raise funds to help her get the dental help she needs, so I'm sharing this everywhere that I can. If you can donate to help her, it would be greatly appreciated. I've made the first donation (what I could afford right now), and even had to stop her from donating (seriously, this girl is the sweetest). If you can share, that would also be greatly appreciated!

https://gofundme.com/27djydrf

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Just possibly a helpful tip, tell her while she's waiting to try some clove oil. It's absolutely horrid but it does help. Best of luck.

Kazzy08

Hatchling Dragon
Just possibly a helpful tip, tell her while she's waiting to try some clove oil. It's absolutely horrid but it does help. Best of luck.
I will let her know! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk