• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trying to get help

Cori

Juvenile Dragon
I need to put my pride aside and start asking people for help.

If this isn't allowed, admin please delete. I'm just trying to get the word out as much as possible.

My 5yr old pit bull tore her ACL and needs surgery. I'm pregnant so most of our finances are going towards that. The surgery is expensive but this is really her only option. She's still very active and without the surgery she'd never be able to run normally and pain free again. Besides constant cage rest, or being on a leash 24/7 there's no stopping her.

So please, consider donating. If you can't donate please share. Sharing is just as helpful. Half the struggle is getting the word out.

Thank you for reading. Here is our gofundme:

http://mk2.gofund.me/help-pay-for-abbys-surgery?rcid
e71c0d31192b722d41c62eec6e5aa54a.jpg
ce521ee26fefc1de4ebe17f65ded0d41.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

KrissyLeigh

Juvenile Dragon
I'm so sorry, I hope you can get it done - last Friday we had to have an emergency surgery to save our German Shepard's life, and it literally took every penny we have until the first (thank goodness I had already ordered food for all the reptiles for the month). So my sympathies and best wishes, and hopes to a speedy surgery and recovery!