• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Trying to burrow under my keyboard

Oscarella

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Oscarella has been acting strangely over the past 2 weeks, by not eating much and today, she's eating and running and surfing! She comes to work with me and she likes to run around the office, but today, she wanted to be on my desk. She keeps trying to dig under the keyboard, so I put her back in the tank with her hide and blankets, but she doesn't want that. She wants the keyboard. I want to help her, but not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
maybe the key board is putting out abit of heat and that's it..or she just wants to chill with the keyboard, they can abit weird at times.

Oscarella

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Probably so, mamaof2dragons....she's a funny thing. I try to give her little hugs, but she struggles like a child who thinks they'll get "cooties" haha

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
yup so very true. Stryker loves her cuddles but likes to explore the world too. then comes running back for more cuddles. the world is only right when you have a bearded dragon in it. There awesome critters .

BeardedEmber

Bearded Dragon Egg
Beardie's can only gauge the heat from the top, which is why their bellies burn. My baby is almost 3, and for the last year+ she sleeps with me. To ensure she is warm, I invested in a heated blanket. Doesn't get too hot and if she is warm enough she will crawl out. I wrap her up in a "beardie burrito" fashion and make sure, if she does crawl out of it, she is still under the blankets with my body heat. Don't worry y'all, the two of us share a Cali King bed, I am all of 5'3" and >150 lbs and don't move when sleeping (she usually doesn't either.)

Latest posts