• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

trade for 8 month or older female trans/female leather or het for either

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a orange phase normal female dragon that is 3 years old. primed for breeding but has never been bred. I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of a person that would want to trade with maybe some money going to them on top of the trade for my female or first pick out of the clutch i have brewing of Dr. evil (german gian/citrus/pastel hypo) and bella (blood). looking for a 8 month or older female trans. the female i have for trade is 19 inches long and 450 grams. Please let me know.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Re: looking to trade for 8 month or older female trans

First and foremost let me say that we do appreciate you taking to time to signup for our bearded dragon forum. However, let me second that by saying that we do wish for members to contribute to the site prior to immediately posting for profit.

We do want beardies to find good homes, but we also want to protect our current members from random posts. The best way for our forum members to trust you in the first place is from your advice and contribution to the forum itself.

If members wish to Private Message (PM) you they can of course, but I will be closing this particular thread. I hope that you understand our position and will continue as a member as we can all use the advice and support of fellow bearded dragon caretakers.

Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns.

KAJA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

crypticdragons,

Let me commend you on your ability to listen and take very seriousness our wishes to create a structured and mutually beneficial forum!

We have unlocked this post because you have made obvious efforts to contribute to the rest of the forum. We are glad to have you as a supporting member. Thanks again.

To all other members, it is always best to trade any personal information via the PM process the forum software offers so utilize it when appropriate but ask general questions that most would want to know in the thread itself.

It wasn't my intention to kill your post, cryptic, by making it an example, but sometimes things turn out that way when you are trying to create what my wife and I have put great effort into maintaining.

Take care all!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

here is a pic of the female up for trade when she is not in shed
sookienotinshed.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club