• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

tips please for sucessful egg hatching

Terra Colson Nicholson

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
humidity is at that range, i put them in smaller containers inside the incubator and 2 came back and the others didn't.. but no mold and still signs of growth, so i am letting it be

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The smaller containers should build up more needed humidity ''less airspace in egg containers'', just chill & see what happens.

Corli Bruwer

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
purchase a baby a wise man told me when you purchase a adult there is a good chance you are getting someone elses problem.

Tom 2011.6
i agree with that, my one male must of had not enough calcium when he was young. i took him to the best beardie expert i know of in South Africa. he said the poor guy had now "balls" to speak off, and i will never be able to mate with him. another female i got, laid eggs, but her previous owner did not even notice it. when i got her she was so severely underweight they thought she would not make it. but after feeding her like mad, she is healthy again.

i am just scared i mess my babies up, by not feeding them right.

Terra Colson Nicholson

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Look good so far. I had a few with mold, I know they are fertile, i think it was my environment.. i cleaned them and added anti fungal.. kind of worked.. there separated for now.
August 12th is 60 days for the first clutch, the second is in sept and the third is about to be laid.

I feel a lot better about them now, the next clutch will fit perfecting in the professional incubator!! I am not going to change my other ones from the homemade inc one to the pro incubator, i want to complete the process as i started it.

Thank you for the follow up

Latest posts