• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

This is Mango in her favorite place, usually more covered.

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
20230607_142829.jpg

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
We are both new. I inherited her from my 8yr old grandson. I took her reluctantly and thought a cold blooded reptile was the last pet I'd ever want. Since, I have fallen in love with a lizard and her me. Loves to snuggle and be hand fed. Great pet!!!

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. Really have enjoyed my dragon. Never,ever thought a lizard could get attached to a person and me to it. I have some questions about care and behavior. Do I just ask generally or address someone?

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
Just fire away and usually you will get a handful of responses. They are pretty awesome little creatures aren't they?

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. Like I said ,I got "Mango" a couple months ago when my 8yr old grandson decided she wasn't as great a pet as he thought. I think she is great and is more than I expected from a lizard. We spend 4-6 hours together everyday. I'm concerned she isn't as active as some I've seen on YouTube and elsewhere. Her appetite is good and she poos about once a day. She lays on her perch in a very nice, large tank. When she is out with me she snuggles under my robe except for her head and once in a day or so may come out and explore. Should she be more active or am I asking a lot since she has been in the family for only two months??

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
Beardies aren't known for being very athletic. Mine prefer to lay around and soak up some sun. Sounds like she is doing the right thing, just make sure she gets UV exposure.

Latest posts