• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Think she maybe ready to lay.

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
My dragon, Mango, has had the "zoomies" for couple days now and today she had her tail pointing up for most of the day. I've read that females sometimes lay infertile eggs. What should I do?? Also she seems a little fatter than normal. Everything else seems good. I finally have her eating veggies . Just want to be sure. Temperature is perfect and she has had regular poos.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My dragon, Mango, has had the "zoomies" for couple days now and today she had her tail pointing up for most of the day. I've read that females sometimes lay infertile eggs. What should I do?? Also she seems a little fatter than normal. Everything else seems good. I finally have her eating veggies . Just want to be sure. Temperature is perfect and she has had regular poos.
Is she frantically digging in the tank? That is another sign she is wanting to lay - here is some info for a laybox
LAYBOX

potting soil that doesn't have any type of chemicals or fertilizers in it, mixed with sand, etc. Be sure it is at least 10-12 inches deep & that the mix is damp enough to where it will hold up to her making a burrow but not sopping wet to
have standing water.

Tonydabaloney

Hatchling Dragon
Is she frantically digging in the tank? That is another sign she is wanting to lay - here is some info for a laybox
LAYBOX

potting soil that doesn't have any type of chemicals or fertilizers in it, mixed with sand, etc. Be sure it is at least 10-12 inches deep & that the mix is damp enough to where it will hold up to her making a burrow but not sopping wet to
have standing water.
Thanks for the info. I'm keeping an eye on her.

Latest posts