• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

They play dead!?

jasmineinka94

Bearded Dragon Egg
OK so just a little not so fun story. I was giving my little Demonicus a bath and I had him in his little bath tub container and walked out of the room to get his little scrub brush and washcloth. I came back in to check the water temp in the sink before I put it in his tub and when I turned to look at him.. He was super still not breathing and not responding when I touched him. Well.. Needless to say I freaked out. I turned off the water and went to show him to my boyfriend crying. I picked him up and just as I was about to show my boyfriend, Demon opened one eye and did his weird little grin he does as if to say " gotcha! :p" needles to say, I was surprised and relieved that the little bugger was alive. So just a heads up... They can play dead..