• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The newest addition to the family

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
I showed you all a couple of scan pictures a little ago of our niece who we expected on valentines day, however the little minx has surprised us all and turned up 3 weeks early :D so I thought it was only right you all get to see the little stunner in all her glory ;) it gives me great pleasure to introduce Miss Amelia, born 21/01/13 at 13.11pm GMT weighing in at 6lb 15oz.

154195_469132989816771_181287507_n.jpg

This one has trouble wrote right through her like a stick of rock haha she's very cheeky and loves pulling tongues at us and she's keeping those peepers under wraps too she peeks out from behind her little fists now and again but won't open her eyes fully until you walk away :rolleyes: but I can confirm she has amazing blue eyes!

Pat B

Super Moderator
She is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy her everyday! I am expecting my 3rd grandchild, a girl, the middle of April!! Can't wait to see her!!

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks Pat we will. We just found out she has Down Syndrome :( it doesn't change a thing she's still my little angel just means we'll love her even more xx

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's cute even though she's got Down Syndrome.

My brother and I befriended a kid with Down Syndrome and his mother was thinking of taking him off the bus he rode on to school. Well, we began socializing with him until he began telling his mother all about my brother and I. Soon, everyone around the bus began socializing with him and talking to him. It was amazing because no one wanted to be around him because they were afraid of him. He called everyone George except for my brother and I. He actually called us by name. Everyone else was George. (Must have been easy for him to say George.) I guess the lessons by my parents really worked because he really liked us and when we moved, he was sad. He didn't want to see us go. His name was Chad and he was a darling.

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
Miss Amelia has lots of personality already she's a cheeky one :D hopefully she'll know all of our names she certainly knows our voices xx

Latest posts