• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Funniest Thing

Mountain Bearded Dragons

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was dusting crickets for Tecko and she was running around on my bed then she seen me get the crickets out and put them in the one of the containers i use for dusting and she ran over and started to circle the container and tried to hunt them even though she couldnt get them and two she could only smell them. It was so funny to me i had to share:D

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I'll be getting his worms ready and Diddy will repeatedly bonk his head against the glass. Then he'll circle and run right into it again. I think he TRIES to head bob, but he ends up looking really stupid. LOL Their impatient little guys aren't they? hahahaha.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I had a few Crix escape, every now & then Arrow would get real focused on one particular spot in the room throughout the rest of the day, glass bangin' with his nose, happened 4 times & every time there was a cricket running across the floor or upon close inspection of the area he was looking find one hiding. So he got rewarded with them for his 'Eagle Eye' & he found them all, no more loose escapees.

jeremy green

Hatchling Dragon
I was dusting crickets for Tecko and she was running around on my bed then she seen me get the crickets out and put them in the one of the containers i use for dusting and she ran over and started to circle the container and tried to hunt them even though she couldnt get them and two she could only smell them. It was so funny to me i had to share:D

What a great story! Thanks for the share!

Latest posts