• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thats right folks after another long week it is Friday yet again. So be happy and be friendly cause at the end of the day its stil Friday. WOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've got a really dusty bottle of Rum... I think I got a dust cloth handy... somewhere... ;)
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Makes a note to get a bottle of Crown Royal... Special Ex or regular, Brian ? ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some how I think that it would take a bit to get Brian 'tipsy'... Not willing to use that much crown ! lol
But, mayyybe as a gift... hmmmmmm
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
casque 16
im not much on the xr has a chimical after taste (odd since its the more expensive lol)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jeese is that all it takes to entice you south ? lol Wish I had known that sooner ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
actually its looking like im moving to pensacola fl (lil farther south than you want lol)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not really that's only two hours from me, as the black bird flies... Close enough to drop in now and again... When are orders being cut ?
Janie

Latest posts