• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

TGIF (im bringing it back)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Re: TGIF

Ha you m-fer ! This is my Sunday ! I work most weekends! People gotta eat you know ! lol
Janie.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

i have a second job at a car audio shop so i still have to work tomorrow but its nice not to be on base ;D
military can have its annoying moments ::)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

pssssssssssssst ALL jobs! All !
Janie.
So, I have this old old system... an was thinkin..... Oh wait, never mind ! lol

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

I don't know about you guys, but I work everyday. I only get paid Mon - Friday... I'm glad its Friday though because at least I can have that drink or two tonight and not worry about getting up early tomorrow....

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Yes, you can, however it tastes NASTY !
Just my imput. Hey, no alcie in my juice !!.. The last time that happened, I woke up half in and half out my front door, keys still in the lock !
Nope, no repeats of ThAT !
Janie.....

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

But Janie, what would be the fun if you remembered the night before? ::) I love that movie the hangover...

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Tom, I remembered enough of them ! Totally blasted or not ! Nope not gonna do that again ! Nooooooooooooooooooooo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy. Besides at my age ? Nope not even the least lady like. Gotta rep to keep up ;)
he heee
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Ooooooooooooops ! Guess I should have opened my eyes a tad more. So redirecting that post to Lance !
Sorry Tom ! :-[
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Oh lord ! Now I feel like a dragons' patootie !
Phooey !
So glad i am amongst friends who understand. You do understand.... riiiiiight ? ;)
Janie.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Thanks Lance, you all are the Best ! boys a old girl ( excuse me vintaged) like me can have for buddies ;)
I did mention I was old enough to be y'alls ( oh jeese, southern verbage...) momma didn't I ? lol
Janie.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member

O no Janie, I no you just didn't go there( city style verbage)!! ;D And I told you before your not that much older! Maby you can be our older sister but not momma! ;D ::) :p

Latest posts