• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Strange Dreams

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone ever dream about their bearded dragons?

I've had a dream where my mother was in the hospital and she wanted the bird, dogs, gerbil, and Allie going to be with her. All the staff was shocked to see me with all my animals except the fish. They looked like they were going to tell me to leave, but they didn't. Well, things were all right til we got to Allie. She decided to sit on her grandma and wiggled her butt and pooped on her. I was like, Allie! Eww! Yuck! I picked her up, took her to the sink, and gave her a bath in the sink.

When I woke up, I checked on Allie to see her awake, and looking at me. She was so happy to see me this morning. Strange dream. :)

Latest posts