• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Silly Boomer.

BoomBoom

Hatchling Dragon
My 2 year old son is currently in the throws of potty training :confused: and yesterday insisted on walking around holding his favourite pair of boxer shorts. (He refused to try them on with no nappy on. Didnt even wanna put them over his nappy either lol. Wee so-and-so.)

Any way at one stage he decided to go play with something in his room and he left the boxers on the floor next to Boomers vivarium.

I wondered why Boomer seemed to be charging at the glass all frenzied-like... and obviously started panicking, thinking something must be wrong.... then it hit me... but I couldnt quite believe it.....

My sons boxers were bright green with bugs/ants all over them. Im assuming Boomer thought they were real beasties

:D It was the funniest thing I think I have seen in a while. I moved the boxers and Boomer stopped... then put them back (just once) to see what happened and she started scratching at the glass again.

Anyhoo, it just made me giggle so thought I would share. Im looking forward to alot more funny and memorable moments with this little dragon lol.

Latest posts